Read here to find out what is going on in class, deadlines, and staff assignments.
This week we will turn in the first of stories due. We will learn to quickly and efficiently turn in our stories with a 3 day timeline.
In order to meet out timeline and deadline of May 14th!
1. Discuss how Thursday went (10 minutes)
-Do this padlet
2. Ashley and design team meet and discuss the designs (20 minutes)
3. Double check what you're doing here (rest of class)
-Keep working, our first deadline is tomorrow for the people who had stories that happened last week
1. All stories from the dates of 4/23 - 4/26 are DUE TODAY
2. Team leaders will be checking and making sure that these stories are due (all of class)
3. People who have stories due later, keep working on them (all of class)
1. Anything new? (15 minutes)
-Lets brainstorm as a class and make sure that there is nothing new happening right now in our school
2. People with stories that happened on May 1st start entering in your content onto spreads (60 minutes)
-People who have things that are happening later, I want to see your background work (15 minutes)
1. Enter in your content/ show team leads work from this week (40 minutes)
2. Team leads meet and discuss which team has gotten the most accomplished (10 minutes)
3. Week reflections on the padlet (10 minutes)
WHERE OUR NEW DESIGNS ARE LOCATED!!!
Yrbk 17-18 --> designs --> final spreads --> spring spreads
link is here