Read here to find out what is going on in class, deadlines, and staff assignments.
For finals, we are demonstrating our learning of designing and presenting a solution to a challenge, meeting milestones, and using tools efficiently.
Once completed with your specific finals assignments, answer the two reflections at the bottom for additional grading.
We are meeting a major milestone as team....we need all hands on deck.
How will you demonstrate your learning:
1) Writers and Photographers:
Need support? Ask your team leader. They have experience and know more than you.
2) Design team final assignments:
- Mircia & Caleb;. Go into www.hjedesign.com and determine which spreads need adjusting. I have sent you an email explaining this procedure. Mircia, you have an additional cover project, and I have emailed you the cover template.
- Lincoln: senior pictures design layouts are done. Great work. Moving on to: Opening Page. Find some old yearbook and look at the requirements: school logistics such as address, website, year, and then create a design that is similar to what we are already doing but can support this info. Key questions: "does this design possess elements that are similar to what your team has already made? Does this design support the required information? Please present two inDesign options and submit here. You will also be graded on correct fonts and colors. This is your final.
- Isabel: you are flowing portraits according to the ladder. Please flow all grades for your final.
-Alec: make the table of contents that:
1) is a cohesive design with the rest of the books layouts,
2) has the correct fonts
3) includes the pages #'s and topics using the ladder.
4) has room for more as our ladder is incomplete. Lastly, upload your design here.
3) Kaylin and Dryden, you know your final. Baby dedications filled out completely. and senior pictures names typed in. Once completed, upload your designs on the corresponding google drive folders.