Read here to find out what is going on in class, deadlines, and staff assignments.
*in addition to selling four books per students to avoid a final test, here is your final assignment for the year.
1. Theme development including font, color scheme, and cover/theme page design. All students will begin researching themes for next year for the purpose of early planning. The earlier we plan the easier it is to move forward at the start of next year.
2. Students will partner up with three people.
3. They will research themes, colors, and fonts.
4. They will compile all of these together to create the visual theme.
5. They will create a mock cover.
6. Students will submit to the class in two weeks for final critique. May 22-23.
*Yearbook Awards night. What dates from May 22-26 work for you?