Read here to find out what is going on in class, deadlines, and staff assignments.
This week we will continue to learn how to accomplish our goal of completing this book, by learning new ways to make our work ethic more efficient. Our new goal is this Friday.
To make sure that everyone gets their book before they leave this school!
1) Typing Test (5 minutes)
2) Finish old stories (30 minutes)
3) Assign new stories (10 minutes)
1) Check-in; where are we at, at this moment? (10 minutes)
Use these folks to email your PDF to for proofreading. Do today.
2) Convert ALL our stories into pdfs (15 minutes)
- we have proof readers we have to share these with; their emails can be found here
3) Continue to work on your stories (30 minutes)
1) Work day! Finish your old and new stories (all of class)
-Here's what you have to do
2) Make sure that we keep converting to PDFs and keeps sharing with our proof readers.
1) Review each other's story
2) Where are we at?
-Are we ready to submit our book and finish work days????
- how to package
- how to convert to jpg
- log ins to edesign
After School and Before School Times:
Monday, Wednesday: After school
Thursday: Before AND after school