Read here to find out what is going on in class, deadlines, and staff assignments.
Learn how to accomplish our goals and in a manner of quickly and efficiently.
To learn how to manage our time and accomplish goals.
1. Mr. C will tell you what you have to do for the rest of the book
1. Finish what Mr. C told you to do yesterday
2. See if anyone needs help with anything
3. WE ARE FINISHING THE BOOK TODAY
1. Talk about if we were successful this time
- Why? What happened?
_ If positions are not filled we will have to assign people to positions
* Even past leaders are encouraged to apply.
NEW PROJECT. NEW DAY. NEW POSSIBILITIES. NEW OPPORTUNITIES.
2. Begin talking about our next steps and what we're going to start doing
1. Begin working on what we discussed on Thursday
2. Team Leads to be selected.
3. Brainstorm ideas for effective team participation/productivity accomplishment tactics using Padlet.
4. Team Leads meet and discuss planning for Spring Supplement.