Read here to find out what is going on in class, deadlines, and staff assignments.
The Final Stretch
This week we will continue to learn how to accomplish our goal of COMPLETING this book, by learning new ways to make our work ethic more efficient. Our FINAL DEADLINE is Friday.
We want to make sure that everyone gets their book before they leave this school! If we do not finish by Friday we wont have a yearbook, and there will be a lot of people to answer to.
HOW are we going to do it?
1) Check-in; where are we at, at this moment?
2) Convert ALL our stories into JPGs and upload them
3) Continue to finish your stories/pages/spreads
- how to package
- how to convert to jpg
- log ins to edesign
1) Work day! Finish your old and new stories (all of class)
-Here's what you have to do
2) Have a friend review the pages you've submitted
3) Once you are finished, proofed and approved - celebrate your accomplishment! You did it!
4) IF YOU'RE NOT FINISHED, YOU CAN COME
After School and Before School Times:Monday, Wednesday: After school
Thursday: Before AND after school
1) COMPLETE THE PIECES YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR.
2) Let's submit our book and pat ourselves on the back.
3) LAST STEP: INDEX.
Put page numbers next to the names in this file. As you type in the numbers, separate with commas, and write in ascending order.
Example: Ashley Walden 2, 4, 15, 34