Read here to find out what is going on in class, deadlines, and staff assignments.
After Rodney's presentation, the following items need to be completed:
1. Put in inserts into books in Vigil's office...between pages 142-143.
"Picked up your yearbook already? You are missing a valuable page. Come visit the treasurer's office to pick up your insert."
Go to staff section of the gwhs.dpsk12.org website. Click on Announcements for websites and newsletter. Put in my email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*in addition to selling four books per students to avoid a final test, here is your final assignment for the year.
1. Theme development including font, color scheme, and cover/theme page design. All students will begin researching themes for next year for the purpose of early planning. The earlier we plan the easier it is to move forward at the start of next year.
2. Students will partner up with three people.
3. They will research themes, colors, and fonts.
4. They will compile all of these together to create the visual theme.
5. They will create a mock cover.
6. Students will submit to the class in two weeks for final critique. May 22-23.
*Yearbook Awards night. What dates from May 22-26 work for you?