Read here to find out what is going on in class, deadlines, and staff assignments.
We will learn how to manage our time by meeting our next milestone of March 1st, while also running the club photo shoot on this Thursday.
We meet challenges as a team. Our newest challenge? Finding powerful stories and quotes to fill up this recent winter section. How do we do this? Utilize each other and resources.
1. Typing Test (5 minutes)
2. Get to work on stories (45 minutes) Don't remember your story?? Check the front classroom door or the visual above.
3. Should have your new stories almost complete and the photos done and uploaded to Google Drive (10 minutes)
1. You have 20 minutes to upload all of your content onto our Google Drive
2. Spend the last 30 minutes putting this into InDesign
- Upload your InDesign document here
CLUB PHOTOSHOOT DAY
All resources are found here.
Critique and Reflection Day
1. Take the Reflection Survey on Club Photo Shoot Day (5 mins)
2. Pull up your inDesign documents onto your computer (5 minutes)
For our Peer Review: what shall we be looking for exactly? Quick 5 min. class discussion.
- Will get an assigned partner (Popsicle sticks) and we will peer review our final spreads. (20 minutes)
3. Take those suggestions, edit, modify, and Save as a jpg and upload them here for your final grade.
After School/ Before School Times
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 2:35- 3:15 pm
Thursday 7:30- 9:00 am