Read here to find out what is going on in class, deadlines, and staff assignments.
Milestone week! This week we will be finishing up all of our stories in order to complete our book and share the stories of GW Students.
In order to complete our book to be able to hand out the books to our seniors.
1) Typing Test (5 minutes)
2) Goals completed with team. (5 mins)
3) Turn in stories from last week here's what you're finishing today (40 minutes)
4) Check-in with your team leader on where you're at (5 minutes)
5) Dryden and Kaylin finish Baby Dedications and senior pictures (50 minutes) Send O'Ryan a copy when done today. 10 pt. Grade.
1) Pull up your spreads and have a peer edit (15 minutes)
2) Save as a jpg and then upload to the website (15 minutes)
3) Design team start reviewing the spreads on the website, and make sure that all the spreads aren't getting cut off (whole class)
1) Learn how to Package With Mr. Caravello
Click Here to learn about Packaging your spreads.
We will finish uploading all of our spreads on to the website (45 minutes)
- Logins are found here
- Reminder on how to convert to a jpg here
2) Design team keep reviewing the spreads on the website
3) If we have missing parts of the book; lets come up with some stories to fill in the blanks (50 minutes)
1) Reflection; how did we do on meeting our deadlines?
- Entire class will participate in this!